Sunday, March 18, 2012

Abreviated

This is just gonna be a short post, but I'd like to show you two things.
First, a few projects I've started since I last posted.


An in-progress and two finished photos of a hat I made for NB's birthday

Two photos of a beautiful hat out of  my own hand dyed yarn that I had to frog because I found out I didn't have enough yarn


Two in-progress photos of  a hat I've frogged 3 times now. It's for a friend and she has an immense noggin so I've had to resize multiple times. Right now, it's about 90 % done.

I'm also working on a blanket that will follow this pattern, with a different color scheme:
I haven't  had an opportunity to take pictures of it yet, but it's only 2 or 3 rows in now. I frogged it about 6 inches in because it was too wide, then I started over.

Remember at the beginning of this post I said it would be short? That's because pictures take about 10 seconds for me to upload. Anyway, I also said I wanted to show you two things. The first was a stack of projects. The second is this:

This adorable nonsense occurred a couple of weeks ago while I was babysitting for one of my good friends' baby. Isn't he just the sweetest little thing (while he's asleep at least)?

No comments:

Post a Comment