Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunshined

So a few weeks ago now, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award. And of course, I had absolutely no idea what that meant, but have since found out that anyone nominated should write a post about it, answer some questions, and nominate others. For those who don't know, the Sunshine Award is given to bloggers that inspire others so needless to say, I'm thrilled to be nominated! Thanks to the amazing gings for nominating me!

So here are the questions:
  • Favorite Color – Green
  • Favorite Animal – Cat
  • Favorite Number – 3. I was born at 3:33 A.M.
  • Favorite Drink – English-style tea or lemonade
  • Facebook or Twitter –I use Facebook, but I'm not really a huge fan of social media. I also have a Tumblr that I rarely use.
  • Your Passion – Knitting, friends, Doctor Who, not necessarily in that order.
  • Giving or getting presents – Well I love both, but I think I prefer to see that look on someone's face when you've given them exactly what they wanted but never expected to get.
  • Favorite Day –I think I like Saturdays best. Sundays are a close second.
  • Favorite Flowers – Oriental lilies and magnolia blossoms
I'm supposed to nominate 10 other bloggers for this award, but (no joke) every one of the blogs I've read has already been nominated, so I'll just say that nearly every blog inspires and brings sunshine to someone.

In other news, I finished DM's birthday socks on Wednesday and they were all ready for her birthday. NS's mom Jen requested a pair of socks for her birthday in July so I'm working away at those- two at a time, toe ups again since that's my new favorite method- but I really do have to start working on DM's Christmas afghan and the three pairs of Tardis socks I'm supposed to finish by Christmas as well. Plus all the Christmas gifts I'm meant to be giving. I really should take an inventory again and set some goals for myself. Next post, maybe. I promise pictures and maybe July's monthly goals since I never did one for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment